Ableton Push 2 Controller w/ Colour Display & Live 9 Intro
For many years now, the Ableton team have been pushing their software and hardware offerings to inspire musicians from around the world.
Ableton is designed so that artists can create music in a way that feels completely natural to them and ensures that your focus is on the music, not on the computer. The all new Ableton Push 2 is an instrument that harnesses the software controls found within Ableton the latest Live 9.5 and places them all in one place, directly under your fingertips.
Ableton Push and Live work seamlessly together to provide the best of both worlds: hands-on hardware to make something from scratch, and full-featured software to fine tune and finish your song.
The new Push now puts even more elements of song creation at your fingertips. Play and program beats, melodies and harmonies. Use new sampling workflows to slice samples across the pads, play single hits, or play back timestretched samples. Quickly browse, preview and load anything from your library of sounds and instruments. And with smoother, more responsive pads and a multicolour display that adapts to show exactly what you need, Push now brings a new level of playability.
Now designed and engineered entirely by Ableton providing unmatchable integration and creative expression with Live. Push and Live work together seamlessly to let you make beats, play notes and chords, work with samples and develop song structure – all without needing to look at a computer.
Browse, preview and load your own sounds for making beats, access Live’s vast library of drums. Play beats live with the 64 velocity-sensitive pads and adjust sounds and kits while you play, using eight touch-sensitive endless encoders. 6-pad mode for realtime performance, step sequencing melodies and automation, and more.
Push introduced a new performance paradigm, allowing complex chords to be played easily. Push 2 improves on pad feel and performance, whilst retaining its intuitive interface. Push’s touch slider can be used for pitch bend or modulation.
Push is equally at home in the studio or on stage. You can keep your performances in-the-moment by switching between improvising with loops and playing drums, notes, and chords – all from the same playing surface. The multicolour display adapts to show you exactly what you need to keep you in the creative flow without adding distraction. Push’s new pads have been carefully redesigned to feel softer, smoother and more responsive – perfect for creating expressive beats and melodies.
Push 2 has three superfast sampling workflows:
- Slicing mode: Instantly chop up long samples and play each slice on a different pad, ideal for rearranging loops on the fly or for creating drum kits from recorded grooves
- Classic mode: Turn melodic samples into playable pitched instruments, and you can use the encoders to define start and end points as well as attack, decay, sustain and release for each
- One Shot mode: Samples play back monophonically and all the way through, no matter how long you hold the pad – perfect for playing drums. Transpose a sample without retriggering it, allowing you to transform melodic phrases into whole new melodies
Using Push, you can launch clips and scenes, tweak device parameters and control mixer levels and sends – Live can capture every movement. When you’re ready, switch from Push to your computer to find your music already laid out in Live – the software that was powering your work the whole time.
Push 2 comes with a copy of Live 9 Intro - the introductory version of Ableton's Live 9 software. With a limited feature set, 700+ sounds, 3 instruments and 26 effects, it is a great way to try out this world acclaimed software before upgrading to more advanced versions in Standard or Suite.
- Hardware instrument for hands-on playability with Ableton Live 9.5
- Play or step sequence beats, notes, chords and automation
- New sampling workflows: slice, play and manipulate samples from Push • Large multicolour display adapts to show what you need
- 64 sensitive and playable backlit pads
- 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live browser navigation
- Clip launch mode for live performance and arrangement recording
- Scales mode offers unique approach to playing notes and chords
- 700+ Sounds
- 3 Instruments including Drum Rack, Impulse and Simpler
- Supports up to 16 tracks and 8 scenes with some other feature limitations
- Includes 26 effects
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed