Cole Clark Angel 2 AN2EC-SB Spruce Face Blackwood back & sides, cutaway & 3 way pickup
Angel 2 Six String Series guitars feature "AA" grade solid timbers, snowflake fretboard inlays, Rosewood fingerboard & bridge & binding on the body.
- All solid timber cutaway grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed