Cole Clark Angel AN2EC-RDRW Redwood Face, Rosewood back and sides, cutaway & pickup
Cole Clark Angel 2. In the late 1850's, Baron von Mueller" government botanist of Victoria, supplied plants for the new Ballarat Botanical Gardens. Among these were Californian Coastal Redwood, Sequoia Sempervirens. We have access to some of this which has fallen in storms as well as other examples planted around the same time throughout Victoria. This is an extremely resonant tone wood and is striking to look at.
- All solid timber cutaway grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown American Redwood
- Back/Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Inlaid timber binding and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed