Cole Clark Fat Lady 3 All Blackwood, Pickup Cutaway
FL3EC-BLBL – Blackwood Top with Blackwood Back and Sides.
Australian Blackwood: This is the stiffest timber we make tops out of. It has a character all of its own, quite like Koa as it is a very close cousin. It is normally dark brown and grainy but can vary. It is native to Australia and sourced from Tasmania or Victoria.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple Silkwood
- Top: Australian Blackwood
- Back/Sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Ebony (with ebony bridge pins)
- Inlays: Abalone (fretboard, waist and rosette)
- Machine Heads: Grover Gold
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Left handed version by order (8-12 weeks)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed