Cole Clark Fat Lady 3 FL3EC-SB Spruce Face, Blackwood back & sides, cutaway & pickup
Fat Lady 3 Six String Series come with the Cole Clark three way face blend pickup system including a Piezo pickup under the bridge saddle, a face sensor, a back sensor as well as a microphone. FL3 guitars feature "AAA" grade solid timbers, shield fretboard abalone inlays, Ebony fingerboard and bridge with intricate binding on the body & neck. The neck material is Queensland Maple Silkwood.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple Silkwood
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Ebony (with ebony bridge pins)
- Inlays: Abalone (fretboard, waist and rosette)
- Machine Heads: Grover Gold
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed