Cole Clark FL1E-BM Acoustic Electric Dreadnought
The Cole Clark FL1E is perfect for players who want a superb full-bodied acoustic guitar, but also need to amplify their guitar for performance or recording.
The FL1E is fitted with Cole Clark’s ‘2-Way’ amplification system, which allows seemless blending of the preloaded 6-piezo undersaddle bridge transducer with the Face Sensor pickup mounted internally on the soundboard bracing. The second slider on the preamp allows frequencies above the preamp’s 350Hz cross-over to be mixed from soundboard or bridge pickup, while the big clean bottom end frequencies are always sourced from the bridge pickup, which helps control feedback. This amplification system is trusted by some of the world’s foremost acoustic guitarists to faithfully deliver accurate and dynamic reproduction of the guitar’s natural acoustic voice.
- All solid timber full body dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 2 way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Qld Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back and sides: Queensland Maple
- Inlaid timber rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Inlays: Dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed