Cole Clark Talisman II
Cole Clark Talisman 2 - Bunya Top, Tasmanian Blackwood back and sides.
Bunya: This native sustainable Australian tone wood sourced from Queensland is responsible for over half of Cole Clark’s sales. This is the top used by the majority of our long term artists.
Tasmanian Blackwood: This is our number one selling back and side timber. This is an Australian native timber sourced from Tasmania or Victoria and is sustainable. It is a beautiful timber to look at with a very similar tonal characteristic to Koa as it is a very close cousin.
Natural Pickup Sound
The Cole Clark patented pickup system is the most acoustic sounding pickup available.
Aimed at finding a more natural tone when amplified and eliminating piezo ‘quack’, our pickups comprise different elements that only hear certain frequencies which they’re best equipped to handle. This is done using a combination of 6 loaded piezos under the saddle for bottom end, a face sensor that can be blended in to hear frequencies in the mid to high range (350hz maximum crossover) and a condenser microphone shelved to hear only extreme highs.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back and sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rope design rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Inlays: Tasmanian Blackwood strips
- Blackwood headstock fascia
- Machine Heads: Grover Gold
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed