Digitech CabDryVR Dual Cabinet Simulator
14 Speaker Cabinet Emulations for Your Pedalboard
Featuring 14 guitar and bass cabinet impulse responses, the DigiTech CabDryVR speaker cabinet IR pedal puts the sound of a miked speaker cabinet on your pedalboard. Dual independent inputs and outputs allow you to dial in two distinct cab models. Or leave one signal path dry for connecting to your amplifier while sending the simulated speaker cab directly to your audio interface for recording, or to a direct box for the PA system. For recording and performing live, Guitar World can confirm the DigiTech CabDryVR pedal is a smart tool to keep on your pedalboard.
Modeled Guitar Cabinets:
- Cab 1: Vintage American 2 x 12"
- Cab 2: Vintage British 2 x 12"
- Cab 3: British Green Slant 4 x 12"
- Cab 4: British Straight 4 x 12"
- Cab 5: Heavy American 4 x 12"
- Cab 6: Smooth Custom 4 x 12"
- Cab 7: Small Combo 1 x 8"
Modeled Bass Cabinets:
- Cab 1: Flexy 1 x 15"
- Cab 2: Basic 1 x 15"
- Cab 3: Big Blue 1 x 18"
- Cab 4: AmeriTweed 4 x 10"
- Cab 5: Gold Diamond 4 x 10"
- Cab 6: Vintage Fridge 8 x 10"
DigiTech CabDryVR Speaker Cabinet IR Pedal Features:
- Features 14 guitar and bass speaker cabinet impulse response models
- Dual signal paths allow you to dial in two distinct speaker cabinet sounds
- Fine-tune the cabinet sound with Size and Level controls
- Selectable Dry signal path for throughput to your amplifier
- Allows you to record and perform without a speaker cabinet
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!