Gibson 2018 Les Paul Faded Electric Guitar - Worn Bourbon
The Les Paul Faded guitar fully embodies the celebrated Les Paul feel and tone in a spirited, worn finish. The mahogany body and maple top complement a pair of genuine PAF-inspired humbucking pickups to deliver the impressive power and sustain made famous by legendary Les Paul guitars. The Les Paul Faded is also extremely comfortable to play thanks to the innovative Ultra-Modern weight relief and Slim Taper neck.
- Wood Species: Plain Maple Top with a Mahogany Body
- Finish: Faded Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material Maple
- Neck Profile Slim Taper
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Medium - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut Material Tektoid
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Dots
- Finish Nickel
- Bridge Aluminum Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Vintage Style Keystones
- Pick Guard Black
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats
- Switch Tip Black
- Switch Washer Black (not mounted)
- Jack Plate Cover Black
- Neck Pickup 490R
- Bridge Pickup 490T
- Controls 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch
- Strings .09, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Case Soft Case
- Other Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed