Gibson 2018 SG Faded - Worn Bourbon
The SG Faded brings legendary Gibson SG performance alive with a spirited, worn finish. Simple style comes from the faded gloss-nitro finish and classic dot inlays. Slim Taper neck, mahogany body, solid rosewood fingerboard and classic PAF humbucking pickups deliver the signature sound and feel of the great SG of the past six decades.
- Wood Species: Mahogany
- Finish: Faded Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material Maple
- Neck Profile Slim Taper
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Medium - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut Material Tektoid
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Dots
- Finish Nickel
- Bridge Aluminum Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Vintage Style Keystones
- Pick Guard Black 4-ply
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats
- Switch Tip Black
- Switch Washer Black (not mounted)
- Neck Pickup 490R
- Bridge Pickup 490T
- Controls 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch
- Strings .09, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Case Soft Case
- Other Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed