Marshall DSL1 1-watt 1x8" Tube Combo Amp
Marshall's Legendary DSL is Back in Action
The Marshall DSL1CR tube combo amplifier packs burly Marshall tone into one of the most compact packages yet. With two channels, reverb, and an effects loop, the DSL1CR is ready to rock. And with its adjustable power level, you can dial in cranked-amp tube tones that won't wake your neighbors — or even use the Softube speaker-emulated output for direct recording and monitoring. Marshall even refined the EQ section for extremely versatile tone shaping. From glassy cleans to bone-rattling crunch to blistering high gain, your wish is the Marshall DSL1CR's command.
A 1-watt tone beast
Marshall's DSL1CR is an all-tube, twin-channel tone machine capable of conjuring massive sound. Two ECC83s in the preamp section give you stunning tone-shaping mojo, and with an ECC82 in the power amplifier, you've got power that's ideal for everything from the studio to the bedroom.
The DSL Series — a revered tonal heritage
The Marshall DSL1CR hails from a revered lineage. Marshall introduced the JCM2000 Dual Super Lead (DSL) series amps in 1997. Right from the get-go, these all-tube monsters enjoyed enthusiastic approval by guitarists and the press alike, forming the backlines of top acts in all musical genres and bludgeoning audiences worldwide for a decade before being replaced by Marshall's JVM series (a musical powerhouse in its own right). Considered the go-to rock amp by many tone-savvy guitarists, there is considerable pent-up demand for Dual Super Leads. And thus, Marshall is proud to introduce the new-and-improved DSL Series.
Softube speaker-emulated output
Marshall has teamed with software mavens Softube to create exceptional tones in their CODE series of amplifiers, and they've joined forces again on the DSL1CR. Its line output features an accurate emulation of Marshall's iconic 1960 speaker cabinet, allowing you to plug directly into a recording chain with confidence. Guitarists at Guitar World love flexible recording options, and the DSL1CR delivers.
Marshall DSL1CR 1-watt All-tube Guitar Combo Amp Features:
- Capable of conjuring any classic Marshall sound — past or present
- 2 channels — classic gain and ultra-gain
- 8" Celestion Eight 15 speaker delivers punchy, wide-ranging tone
- High and low power modes allow you to dial in appropriate volume for any setting
- Line output with Softube's accurate emulation of a Marshall 1960 cab
- Refined EQ section gives you incredible tonal flexibility
- Studio-grade digital reverb
- Rear-panel series FX loop
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:1W (0.1W power setting)
- Speaker Size:1 x 8" Celestion Eight 15 speaker
- Preamp Tubes:2 x ECC83
- Power Tubes:1 x ECC82
- EQ:3-band EQ, Tone Shift
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x 1/8" (Softube emulated out), 1 x 1/4" (internal speaker)
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (channel)
- Footswitch Included:Yes
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Manufacturer Part Number:M-DSL1CR-U
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!