MARTIN LX1E LITTLE MARTIN ACOUSTIC/ELECTRIC GUITAR
MARTIN LX1E LITTLE MARTIN ACOUSTIC/ELECTRIC GUITAR Guitar World AUSTRALIA PH 07 55962588
A "Little Martin" Goes A Long Way
Adding to their compact and affordable, yet highly playable "Little Martin" Travel series, the new LX1E features the same great sounding hand-rubbed solid Sitka Spruce top you would find on the top-of-the-line Martins, Mahogany Pattern HPL textured finish back and sides and Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood fingerboard. The LX1E also features the addition of a Fishman Isys T preamp.
Like its predecessors, the latest addition to the Martin line is built with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis on producing great sound in a smaller guitar. These Little Martins are durable and easy to play. They are the perfect "pick up and play" guitars that let you jam at home or on the road and are the perfect choice for students. Little Martins come with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth exterior, plush interior, backpack straps and a front zipper compartment.
Martin LX1E Features:
- Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint.
- Modified O - 14 Fret Body.
- Solid Sitka spruce top.
- Inlaid Boltaron rosette w/ red fiber
- Modified 1 Style top braceing pattern.
- TOP BRACES: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace &
- Graphite Bowtie Plate
- Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish back and sides.
- Rust Stratabond neck.
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval.
- Nut Material: White Corian.
- Headstock: Solid/Square/Tapered.
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL w/ Printed Logo.
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- 23" scale length.
- 14 frets clear.
- 20 frets total.
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/16"
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish.
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood.
- Bridge Type: 1 Style Belly.
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq.
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Nickel w/ Small Knobs.
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Black Dots.
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Gold Foil Label with Serial # and Patent #
- Electronics: Fishman Isys T
String Type Steel Number of Strings 6 Body Style/Shape Modified 0, 14-fret Left-/Right-handed Right-handed Color Natural Finish Hand Rubbed Top Wood Solid Sitka Spruce Back & Sides Wood Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish Body Bracing Modified X Series X, Crowned Cross Brace Neck Wood Rust Stratabond Fingerboard Material Richlite Neck Shape Modified Low Oval Number of Frets 20 (total), 14 (clear) Scale Length 23" Tuning Machines Chrome with Small Buttons Bridge Material Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood Nut/Saddle Material White Corian/16" Radius Compensated White TUSQ Nut Width 1.6875" Body Length 15" Body Width 12" Body Depth 3" Overall Length 34" Electronics Fishman Isys T with Tuner Strings Martin MSP7100 Lifespan Case Included Gig Bag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed