Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 - 50-watt 2-channel Tube Head
Welcome to the Fillmore!
The Fillmore 50 was named in tribute to Bill Graham's legendary bi-coastal music venues. Back in the late '60s and early '70s, these venues hosted such luminaries as the Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis, Led Zeppelin, Jefferson Airplane, B.B. King, King Crimson, The Allman Brothers Band, Frank Zappa, and many more. The Fillmore 50 captures the same magic dust that placed these venues in the annals of historic concert venues. So plug in — and enjoy a responsive, nuanced, organic sound that's sure to inspire.
Built-in spring reverb for classic electric guitar tones
There's an incredibly sweet all-tube, long-tank spring reverb in the Mesa/Boogie Fillmore 50, and that's not even the best part. Each channel has its own reverb level, so you're not restricted to the same reverb setting for both channels.
Built in the USA to rock hard — and reliably
Mesa/Boogie has been hand-building some of the most sought-after guitar gear in Petaluma, California since the late '60s. Early fans of Mesa/Boogie gear include Carlos Santana and Keith Richards, guitarists whose tones have been chased by countless musicians for years. When you plug into the Fillmore 50, you're tapping into decades of innovation. The guitarists at Guitar World appreciate the top-notch sound and construction you get in the Fillmore 50.
Mesa/Boogie Fillmore 50 Head Features:
- All-tube amplifier head with glorious vintage-inspired tone
- 50/25-watt global power switch supplies cranked tones at bedroom volumes
- 2 fully independent, footswitchable channels
- 3-mode channel cloning for even more tonal possibilities
- Each channel boasts a 3-band EQ, Gain and Presence controls, and Reverb and Master controls
- All-tube, long-tank spring reverb can be applied to each channel independently
- Fully buffered, series tube FX loop for integrating your pedals and processors
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed